Wanted: C++ developer
The INTERTWinE project needs a C++ developer to join the Programming Models group at BSC in Barcelona to work on the OmpSs programming model, extending the framework to support new requirements and features.
The candidate should be a motivated and talented developer with an excellent programming skills and background or interest in programming models and High Performance Computing.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Excellent computing skills in C/C++ programming languages
- Experience in parallel programming using pthreads
- Experience in distributed programming using MPI, GASPI, etc
- GPGPU programming (CUDA and OpenCL) will be valuated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines and pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
For full details, see https://www.bsc.es/join-us/job-opportunities/65cspmre2. Apply by 31st December.